A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits of a user or of its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The Browser of the user memorizes cookies on your hard drive only during the current session to occupy a space of memory minimum and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of personal information specific, and most of the same is cleared from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept as standard to cookies and, with independence of the same, permit or prevent in the security settings temporary cookies or stored.
Without their express consent - through the activation of cookies in your browser will not bind in cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or the purchase.
What types of cookies are used on website?
- Cookies techniques: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that it exist as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identify the meeting, access portions of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of buying an order, perform the enrollment request or participation in an event, use elements of security during the navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Cookies customization: are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature are predefined on the basis of a number of criteria in the user terminal as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the regional settings from where accesses the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well covered by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. It analyzes your navigation on our website with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that, well covered by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the supply of advertising spaces that are in the web page, adapting the content of the listing the contents of the requested service or the use you make of our web page. To do this we can analyze their Internet browsing habits and can show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
- Cookies of advertising behavioral: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, in its case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the service requested. These cookies store information the behavior of users obtained through the observation continued on your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising depending on the same.
Third-party Cookies: The Web can use the services of third parties who, for account compiling information with statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggests include each of the third-party cookies used and the data on these third parties. For obvious reasons in this model has only been included the Google in the use of analytics for being the most widespread and common.)
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by the settings of the browser options